What type of information do we collect?
How do we collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, phone number, and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1) To provide and operate our Services and process transactions;
2) To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and support;
3) To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4) To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5) To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose our site visitors' personal information?
(Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
How do we communicate with our site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding our services or products you purchased, to collect fees or monies owed, to send updates about our company, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our Terms of Service, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone and/or text messages.
How can You, our site visitors, withdraw your consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us here.
Questions and your contact information;
If you would like to: access, correct or amend any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us here.